June 7, 2011

The Missing Ingredient-GREENS

If you've received an email from me recently, you've probably seen my new closing salutation is Eat Your Greens.

WHY?

Because hardly anyone eats enough of them. They are the most missing ingredient in the modern American diet.


 

Why do you need them?

There is a list a mile long. Here are a few reasons why I recommend my clients eat more greens:


·       purifies the blood
·       helps to prevent cancer
·       strengthens the immune system
·       promotes healthy intestinal flora
·       improves liver, gall bladder and kidney function
·       lifts the spirit and fights depression
·       clears congestion (especially in the lungs), and reduces mucus
·       improves circulation
·       keeps skin fresh; clears blemishes


More often than not, my clients come back to their next session with me and are pretty puzzled how they can get more greens into their lives. It's not easy, I know.

If you try this exercise, however, it might become easier:

EXERCISE: Whenever you're cooking or about to eat, think to yourself, "what's the missing ingredient?" And answer yourself with this one word:  GREENS

What would go well with this sandwich? Greens.

What should I have for dinner? Greens.

What should I put on my grocery list? Greens.

What did I not eat enough of today? Greens.

Do this several times a day for a week and see what happens.

Don't know what I mean by GREENS? Email me and I'll send you a great piece of paper to help you out. ;)

1 comment:

  1. HAH! Just last week I added, in all caps, "GREENS!" to our grocery list. :D LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Peeps Who Peep This Website