September 6, 2011

Standing Too Long in One Place?

Don't be like these guys:

Mushrooms love to stand still.

Mushrooms tout tremendous health benefits (folic acid, potassium, riboflavin, niacin and selenium, to name a bunch) so they are obviously good things to eat.

Emulating them? Not so much.

Mushrooms need to stay put in order to grow all their delicious nutrients but you? You need to MOVE to GROW!

I recently spent a lot of time and energy trying to get my feet unrooted and moving forward in an area of my life. After giving it lots of thought and doing my best to walk my talk as a good health coach, I made a great move and was handsomely rewarded with tons of support from the Universe. The very next day on my run, I saw these mushrooms and thought, "wow. That was me, dude. I was stuck too long in one place."


Are you feeling stagnant? Frustrated? Depressed? Anxious?

You might be standing or staying too long in one place. 
The wrong place.



Check your life. Do a quick scan:

1) how's your job? do you REALLY like it or are you just showing up every day for the paycheck? Paycheck not meeting your needs? AND you don't have enough time for yourself?!
Hmm...why are you at that job, again?

2) how about your love life? Do you wake up each morning and retire each night feeling safe, nurtured, valued and respected? Are you able to express your needs and have them heard and met? Are you able to give and receive safe, physical intimacy?

3) what are you doing for exercise? Are you moving according to the needs of your body? are you pushing yourself too hard or not hard enough? Do you have the energy you need to get fit? What are your personal physical goals?


Take a good look at your life. Are you standing too long in one place? What do you need to get moving?

How can I support you in doing that?

I have 6 seats left in my GET FOCUSED: FEEL FABULOUS Group Program. Is it a good fit for you? Read more on the EVENTS tab...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Peeps Who Peep This Website