September 1, 2012

Killer Cravings-a Teleseminar to conquer your food cravings


Killer Cravings-a Teleseminar to conquer your food cravings
 
Date: Wednesday, 10/24/12
Time: 8:15 pm EST
Location: Your comfy couch
Cost: $15

You know what your food demons are. I don't have to tell you. And you know exactly how, when, and where they strike.

But what you may
not know is those suckers are totally within your control to...well, control.

Halloween is on the horizon and, for much of my life, that meant one thing: candy corn. Forget costumes. To hell with parties. I cared about one thing and one thing only: which brand of candy corn was the best and where I could get it first. 


Things are different for me since becoming a health coach. Last year was the first time in my whole life that I didn't have one piece of candy corn. I don't plan on having any this year, either.  

That's a pretty big deal.

You might want to join this teleseminar if you:

  • drool each time you walk past DD, even though you hate their coffee
  • avoid fast-food joints by driving 2 miles out of the way
  • dread parties and dinner invites
  • fear the oncoming holidays 
  • can't stop snacktime from becoming a meal 

Cravings can be killer. In addition to controlling your life and your daily plans, they can also sabotage your energy, motivation, mood and healthy exercise schedules? You're trying so hard, but you just can't stop giving in!

Trust me. I totally get this. As a self-identified sugar baby, I know your pain and your fears of the killer cravings in your life. 


On 10/24/12 you'll hear me talk about my cravings, why I have them and what I do when they rear their ugly little heads. You'll also get a chance to chat about your killer cravings and share your fears, questions and concerns about how to control them.


Get 'em before they get you. Tune into this teleseminar to learn:

  • where cravings come from
  • what your cravings are telling you
  • ways cravings are messing with your healthy habits
       AND
  • the #1 best way to conquer your Killer Cravings!!

Your teleseminar ticket includes access to a free recording of the call to keep forever and listen to each time a killer craving strikes.  It also includes:
  • a PDF download of 10 Tips to Conquer Cravings
  • a mini-ecookbook to Kick Cravings to the Curb








Cravings not an issue for you? Maybe you're working on a fear of something else. Give my 5 Days of Fearless Living program a try. It's free. 100%. Read more here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Peeps Who Peep This Website