March 16, 2011

Natural Awakenings Magazine HOT OFF THE PRESS!!

It's official! Natural Awakenings Magazine, Middlesex County, MA edition, is hot off the press! I am SO excited to be featured in the Premiere Issue of this new, invaluable resource for the residents of Middlesex County.


Several months ago my phone rang. Someone named Maisie was on the line asking to interview me for this brand-new magazine she was bringing to my community. A new, LOCAL, health-oriented magazine?! Heck yeah! I didn't hesitate to set up a time to meet with her that afternoon at Diesel Cafe, my favorite place of all places, right across the street from my new office. Maisie is such an inspiring person--I decided to participate in the interview AND advertise in Natural Awakenings. I really appreciated her work to get this magazine out into our community and I am elated to be a part of this publication.

Just a few months later--that very magazine is hitting stores, businesses and the streets of Cambridge, Somerville, Arlington and beyond! If you're in Middlesex County, check out this FREE and tremendously gorgeous resource CHOCK-FULL of articles, tips and info from local practitioners all about getting healthier, happier and more balanced.

Find a spotlight piece about me and my brand-new office in Davis Square on page 6 as well as my ad and directory listing in the rear of the mag.
 
SPREAD the NEWS of Natural Awakenings to your friends and neighbors in the Middlesex County community and please encourage them to contact me for the DEAL I offered on page 6 of the mag for $10 off an initial health consult and 20% off the cost of a health coaching program. Make sure they mention the code: AWAKE when they contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Peeps Who Peep This Website